Sunday, January 31, 2016

Golden Bead Addition

I apologize for not posting this sooner.  I think I uploaded the pictures and then life happened and I completely forgot.  Nonetheless, here is some info on Bub's bank game work.  He has since moved on through subtraction and is currently working on Golden Bead Multiplication which I presented to him today. 

The picture turned out darker than anticipated with the green felt.  I think you can still see the addition sign and equation bar.


I recruited Kui to be Bubs' partner since at that time I only had one primary child.  Here they are gathering their beads to form their number.
 
More gathering.

After the beads were both gathered, he puts his beads on one rug to "put them together" to find the total.  He was quite excited to see how large of a number he had once he put everything together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment